Designed by Veethemes.com

For The Foxes





Hello there! The sky was really gloomy earlier and I was so sure that it was going to rain soon thats why I thought this outfit would be appropriate? But then it didn't. :| 


It was so darn hot and the sun was completely blinding my face haha! hence this look on my face... (below photo)


Haha yet I still strive to pull off a god damn fur! It's either I pull off a simple outfit or pretend to look like JLO even for a few seconds right? I obviously chosen to be Jenny from the block! yeah! lol 



I wanted to give this outfit some spice and have it pop up and so
I think having tons of accessories with a hint of fur in its perfect shade would go well together.

ACCESSORIES:
*Sunglasses - Bazaar Find
*Gold Earrings - Forever 21
*Chain Necklace - Zara
*Crystal Necklace - Forever 21
*Gold Rings - Stradivarius
*Black & Gold Bracelets - Aldo Accessories
*Bag - Chanel

MAKE UP:
*Foundation - BB Cream Liole Waterdrop
*Bronzer - Benefit Hoola
*Lipstick - Mac (Photo)



THE OUFIT:
*Shirt , Army Jeans, Fur Vest with Hoodie, & Shoes - all from ZARA
*Tawny Boyfriend Blazer - Stradivarius



0 comments:

Post a Comment