Designed by Veethemes.com

Life Yoga BGC








One of my high school barkada proudly conquered one of her dreams and its was having her own Yoga Studio.

She and her partners opened L!FE Yoga Center in 2/F Eight Forbestown Road, Burgos Circle BGC a few weeks ago. 

And last saturday she invited us over to attend their small event called Art-A-Palooza which celebrates Art-Music-Food-Yoga.


Meet Kristia, my girl friend and one of the owners

Now with my ArtsyFartsy friend Mae

 The Vibe Cafe inside Life Yoga Center

 Men's Shower room

 Little displays at the Vibe Cafe



 
Heat room at the 2nd Floor...



 

Inside the colorful girls room...

To me, it is the most modern age Yoga Studio I've seen so far. It is not your typical studio where you can just meditate but it is also a place of a growing community that loves yoga art music food combined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment