Designed by Veethemes.com

New Year's Eve 2015

Hello there 2015!!!!

The best NYE Outfit is usually something that is gold/red/ or anything that sparkles!!!!

In my case, since I'm very much into the hype of the Holiday spirit! I figured of wearing my green turtle neck which I only wear when its extremely cold & match it with my gold skirt, my big necklace, and sparkly gold socks, and sparkly heels. #SPARKLESALLOVER



I celebrated my New Year's Eve with my dad and brother in Acacia Hotel which is located in Muntinlupa, Metro Manila


The place was jam packed that day and the check-in took around an hour!

The stay though was worth it since the hotel facilities are great! They have a pool, jacuzzi, a gym, and a spa which by the way is free during your stay.


I also love love love their food both dinner & breakfast were delicious.



So back to what I was wearing...



OUTFIT:
*Turtle Neck Sweater - Thrift Shop (Garage Sale in Dasmarinas Village P30 only!!!- happens every end of September)
*Floral Necklace - Forever 21
*Gold Skirt - Thrift Shop (Tagaytay - Olivarez School at Mcdonalds Building for only P20!!!)
*Gold Sparkly Socks - Topshop
*Gold Sparkly Heels - Topshop

    It's totally okay to sometimes wear your lovely socks with your heels!


Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Guys!

I'll be posting my New Year's Eve "After Party" Outfit next! :) Haha!

Yup! two outfits for New Year! :) Its a must!

0 comments:

Post a Comment